trash180

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wazoo City Pulse...

In another loving tribute to a small business...
After 31 years, the Grand Wazoo folds his tent
Written by LAWRENCE COSENTINO
Tuesday, 11 July 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That photo is East Lansing! Whoa...I remember the state Theater. Well, Wazoo will be missed. I'm really tired of seeing 20 year old business' close. All you Lansing peeps should stop into Wazoo and buy something before you can't. John won't care if you're nostalgic, curious or a Scavenger (like me), he just wants to sell this stuff to cool people like us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Last man sitting: At least John Novak of Wazoo wont have to turn down any more stacks of bad movie soundtracks. "-Lawrence Consentino

Man, Larry cracks me up. That one is for the record store clerks in the audience. As I know the they're laughing (like me), they're probably a little sad too thinking of the stores they had to close. There's nothing like a record store. Great article Larry.
from 7/6/06

No comments:

trash180