trash180
trash180
Monday, June 30, 2008
My Bloody Valentine I Only Said Roundhouse 20 june 2008
This was the nicest quality video with the typical blown up microphone sound So I had to put the Stephens audience audio on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
trash180
trash180
About Me
trash180
View my complete profile
trash180 related
trash180 youtube
trash180 Myspace
Jay's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
2008
(6)
▼
June
(6)
My Bloody Valentine I Only Said Roundhouse 20 june...
michigan space rock...
My Bloody Valentine ICA London 2008
My Bloody Valentine Feed Me With Your Kiss ICA 2008
My Bloody Valentine Thorn ICA 2008
My Bloody Valentine Return!
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2005
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment